Monday, November 19, 2007

More Than Frost Is On The Pumpkin





Much to my surprise, I woke up to accumulating snow this morning. Driving around town, this was one of the sights I saw.




But not all the leaves are off the trees yet.



Although my maple lost all its golden glow about a week ago, and now makes a stark contrast to the white snow.


Last week I did some more work on the red blob piece. This is the result after discharging, i.e., barely any change.


So I decided to put in some additional elements. It is still batching, and I hope to wash it out today. But now I must go out into the snowish weather and search for a Thanksgiving turkey.


1 comment:

Nikki said...

All this fabric dying looks like so much FUN!!! I hope the snow doesn't slow you down. I can't wait to see what you make out of it.